Q. As a student from another seminary, will I be able to access the periodical databases?


Any non-PTS person can access the databases from the computer in the lobby or the two in the reference room. Just go to the library website (home page on those computers) and find the RESEARCH column. Click on the "Articles and Databases" link and go from there.
  • Last Updated Mar 29, 2017
  • Views 6
  • Answered By Ellen Little

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   1