Q. What library materials will be available during the renovation?
During July and August of 2017, all materials will be moved out of the library building. No materials in the building will be available during this time. However, our online resources will still be accessible, and limited interlibrary loan services will be provided.
During the renovation (September 2017 - August 2019), the following library materials will be available:
General Book Collection
- BR-BX books will be stored on campus, but will not be browseable. Library patrons may request these items, which will then be retrieved for them.
- A-BQ and C-Z books will be stored off-site at Iron Mountain. These books may also be requested, but will take a day or two to arrive.
- The entire reference book collection will be available in the temporary library space in Kadel.
- Most print journals (back issues and bound journals) will not be available during the renovation. Journal articles will be provided through our online resources and interlibrary loan. We will keep the most recent issue of each current journal title in the temporary library (Kadel), and will continue to add whatever issues come in during the renovation.
Special Collections & Archives
- The special collections and archives will not be available during the renovation.