Q. How can I place books on reserve for the course I am teaching?


The faculty secretary usually compiles a list of required books and other items for reserves as the syllabi are typed.  The list is submitted to Ellen Little, the Circulation Supervisor at the library, who pulls and processes the needed items.  Contact Ellen at elittle@pts.edu for additional course reserves assistance.

  • Last Updated Feb 18, 2019
  • Views 22
  • Answered By Ellen Little

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0